- Denver pastor Eligio Regalado, accused of crypto-fraud, seen preaching in Zambia after skipping U.S. court appearance.
- Regalado allegedly misappropriated $1.3 million from church members through a cryptocurrency investment scam.
- Assets of Regalado and his wife frozen, barred from selling securities in Colorado.
- Regalado claims half of the misappropriated funds went to IRS, defends actions as following divine instructions.
- Despite charges, Regalado continues preaching finance, touting “Kingdom way” of making money.
Denver Pastor Spotted Preaching in Zambia Amid Crypto Fraud Allegations
Denver pastor Eligio Regalado, accused of misappropriating $1.3 million raised through a cryptocurrency investment scam, was recently spotted in Zambia preaching about finance. This comes just days after he reportedly failed to appear in a U.S. court.
Regalado and his wife faced charges of defrauding their followers to fund their extravagant lifestyle. A court has frozen their assets and prohibited them from selling securities in Colorado.
In a video statement, Regalado admitted to the allegations but claimed that half of the funds were sent to the IRS and a portion used for home remodeling, following divine instructions.
Despite legal troubles, Regalado continued his financial teachings, emphasizing a “Kingdom way” of making money during a conference in Zambia.
Denver Pastor Accused of Crypto Fraud Spotted Preaching Finance in Zambia
Denver pastor accused of crypto fraud, Eligio Regalado, spotted preaching finance in Zambia after skipping U.S. court. Allegedly misappropriated $1.3 million from church members. Assets frozen, barred from selling securities in Colorado. Regalado defends actions as following divine instructions. Continued preaching despite charges.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be considered financial advice from Cryptozi or any other entity. We want to emphasize that if readers use the content or services mentioned in this article, Cryptozi is not responsible for any resulting losses. Therefore, it is strongly advised to exercise caution and consult with financial professionals before making any financial decisions that could impact your financial situation.